- Cuts up to 18 gauge (1.2mm) cold-rolled steel or 23 gauge (0.7mm) stainless-steel
- Forged chrome molybdenum steel cutting blades for strength, durability and long cutting life
- Serrated cutting blades provides a sturdy bite and helps prevent material from slipping during use.
- Latch design allows for a quick single handed operation.
- Adjustment-free fasteners prevent loosening of the blades.
- Color-coded, slip-resistant bi-material grip for comfort and control.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
|Code||14-562, 14-563, 14-564|
|Cut Type||Left Curve, Straight Cut, Right Curve|
|Length (MM / Inch)||254 / 10|
|Cutting Capacities||Copper(Soft) = 1.50mm, Cold-Rolled Steel(Mild) = 1.20mm, Hard steel HRC30(Hard) = 1.00mm, Hard steel HRC40(Hard) = 0.60mm, Stainless Steel 304 = 0.90mm|