- These small yet powerful units are probably the most ubiquitous packaging machines, and are used to seal bags for a great variety of industries and applications.
- Affordable and easy to use, which makes them a great alternative for light-duty bag sealing applications.
- The sealing process is simple: The operator places the bag over the sealing element and lowers the upper jaw thus activating the unit.
- The seal process quickly ends once the preset seal time is reached. The operator retrieves the sealed bag and repeats the process. Bags are sealed repeatedly and uniformly.
- The seal width ranges from 2-5mm, equipped with a plug in electronic timer. The timer controls the sealing time needed for different material thickness.
|Packing Size (mm)||590*570*200|